Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Soft Low Cervix Early Pregnancy Position Of Cervix In Early Pregnancy?

Position of cervix in early pregnancy? - soft low cervix early pregnancy

Now I know that if you are pregnant, the cervix may not soft and strong, but I want to know is if this is the case. Implantation after what I mean is, after ovulation the cervix is low and hard again and then soft and high. Or is it the cervix stay soft and warm immediately after fertilization. Please answer this question if you know what you speak and read the question correctly. I do not think, or say what I know. But if your cervix position during pregnancy, I would like to hear from you

3 comments:

jessica said...

My throat is completey in the wrong direction and I had trouble getting pregnant, including the delivery, threw part of the pregnancy and birth is verry strange, my first pregnancy I had many complications. And the hospital, I often visited me, as the point with the strange collars. LOL I do not know when ovulation down, but I know it has nothing to do, w / design. BOL

taketwo said...

it makes no difference in most cases

KAREN said...

Pregnancy & Kids

Try this site down!

http://parenting.ivillage.com/

Post a Comment