Sunday, January 31, 2010

Morning Sickness Inurl:blogspot Is It Normal For Morning Sickness To Return During The Third Trimester?

Is it normal for morning sickness to return during the third trimester? - morning sickness inurl:blogspot

I am 32 weeks. For days I felt what I can only describe as morning sickness, similar to early pregnancy. I am very sick, a little time and then do things that later. Some things that help contribute in the first quarter not now, so any suggestion? This is my second pregnancy and did not experience any kind of disease the first time that it is new to me!

5 comments:

DeB said...

Wow you sound just like me!

I am 36 weeks along and had the same feeling that the other day and my Dr. JI apt she interviewed and said it happens when your Braxton-Hicks, who did not even feel sometimes. But she said it was perfectly normal!

We also hope to get some dizziness and fatigue too early

CJ's mommy 6/4/09 said...

I have the same feeling! in about 36 weeks and last week and a half weeks I felt like the ill would receive the morning. In fact, once, but then, that the others just get the feeling. I can not wait until my son was born!

lovespri... said...

I am 35 weeks and went to me. I asked the doctor yesterday. He said he was fine and normal. With his stomach is so big, and compressed to a certain point you become sick.

Aden's mom said...

Yes in 31 weeks and feel like shit is not yet complete. I had morning sickness until 19 weeks and is glad he was gone, and now I'm desperately fighting the vomit again.
July can not quickly Enuf .. I just want to see my little man allready

Missflaw... said...

every pregnancy is different, and if your community has in the 3rd Quarter, do not worry, LL all be over soon and you will have your beautiful new baby:) congrats

Post a Comment