Thursday, January 21, 2010

Usb Add On Card How Do I Add Internal USB Connections?

How do I add internal USB connections? - usb add on card

I am building a PC for the first time, and I'm not sure if I set foot on the motherboard / case combo. The motherboard has 4 external USB 2.0 ports and 2 USB headers. The case of the front panel is supplemented with 2 USB 2.0 ports, each with its own too. Maxes that most of my USB port and / or USB power potential measuring device, can see that.
I would like to add a USB add-on to the I / O port (must be a PCI Express add-on) and I have a USB card reader internal power supply requires two USB headers on the card mother.
What must I do to the number of external USB ports to expand and reflect on the internal USB-powered devices? I've seen PCI-Express USB 2.0 add-ons that have an internal USB port, but that would take into account that one of the two stoppers card .. I do not want to have the ports on the front not worked.

1 comments:

Dan said...

The only way to add USB ports to a computer, is to PCT or PCIe expansion card, the only option would be to obtain a daycare center, but it means the absence of several heads of Amy team. There are a few PCI and PCIe cards, which has its head on them, so there are 3 or 4 ports you directly to the back of the computer, and there are 2 heads, which can be used for transportation within the computer for things such as connecting the card reader and front USB ports.

Post a Comment