Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Protective Aprons Were You Caught Up In The Yahoo Weekend "house-cleaning" Raid?

Were you caught up in the Yahoo weekend "house-cleaning" raid? - protective aprons

It seems that many familiar faces broke out over the weekend and was in the drunk tank, because they can not afford bail. I have 7 pages deep into the problems and does not recognize an avatar. It seems a major change of custody. Hopefully the newcomers will not be angry about my use of protective clothing.

Apron gastrointestinal POLL: • • Hot or not?

6 comments:

♥ Brown Eyed Girl ♥ said...

Actually won an appeal at the weekend:)

Colin Lueless said...

Because I do.

If Yahoo tries to reduce their number to make a very good job.

I do not think I will be hanging here longer, the sun in my Yahoo! A career, so that if one of my contacts, I would like to send their e-mail, please!

No Picture said...

Rookies will to love and appreciate the use of protective clothing, do not worry!

What is a ramp into the belly? I'm a rookie ...

~Ms Kitty~Spring has Sprung! said...

I lost contact over the weekend - it's still there, but for some reason I again can'r Add as a contact. What is it?

Oh, and you know what you think aprons are fashionable stomach. At least that is what you said last nite ......... LOL - JK! ~)

David M BONGIN' said...

hott in her.

No, keep a low profile ... but hit me with a few "speeding" ... better than the drunk tank ...

Whipper Snapper farted... said...

Yes, but I had my question about the camel's back foot! Totally shit!



(POLL: .. i am not) too hot

Post a Comment